MDF 6mm, Stahl, Aluminium
The Drone is the representation of a technological cushion that has stoeln our dreams through modern technology.
1989 Institute of Fine Arts in Mexico City.
- Tentativo (Tentative) at Plaza Loreto. Mexico City.
- Figuras Diversas (Diverse Figures) at Las Jaulas de Polanco. Mexico City.
2002-03. Itinerant exhibition, Como si fuera la Primera vez (As if it was the first time)
- Lluvias, Soles y Lunas (Rains, Suns and Moons) at the José María Velasco Gallery, of the National Institute of Fine Arts. Mexico City.
- Desnudo Blanco (White Nude) for the Sixth International Conference of Women in Graz, Austria.
- Wood simposium Bridges:what is divided by languge is conected by Art in Körmend Hungary.
- Jorge González Velázquez, Retrospectiva. Painting and sculpture at Aldama Fine Arts. Mexico City.
*The Four Seasons. Itinerant Exhibition .Graz, Austria
- Retrospectiva. Jorge González Velázquez. The Diego Rivera House Museum, in the city of Guanajuato, Mexico.
*Unbound Perspectives. Collective exhbition at Agora Gallery in New York City.
2010-11 Muzyka Rzeźby (Music in the Sculpture) at the Juan Soriano Sculpture Garden in Poland.
* Viel Falt Machtstark, Art meets Rock. Patienten Hotel in Ludwigshafen Am Rhein. Germany.
2013…Fractal . The Aldama Fine Art Gallery
- Jorge Gonzalez Velazquez, El Color y La Forma. At the Government Palace Museum in the city of Oaxaca, Mexico
* Jorge González Velázquez, Libertad de Expresión during the National Journalism Award at the National Museum of Art in Mexico City.
- The Heart of Mexico. Collective exhibition. Budapest, Hungary