Handgemachtes Papier, Bienenwachs, Laser, Licht
It is therefore important to understand the student and the teacher relationship between the essence of each other and all of us. I am talking about the importance of life to meet the one who can tell me the truth, show light, help understand the being. Through being, silence create what becomes prayer, not by repeating that all but the one you can call your personal prayer, which no words can spread to others. Become a student that can help to achieve what everyone should be aspirational – liberation. It is therefore important to understand not only the importance of the student to accept the Master, but the Master and the disciple.
Inga Laužonytė was born in 1992. Alytus. 1999 – 2011 graduated from Alytus, Butrimonys gymnasium.
2011 – 2015 m. Academy of Fine Arts, Applied and Visual Arts Faculty, Textile Department. Since 2015, studies graphic Master of Vilnius Academy of Arts. Since 2008. participation in symposiums and exhibitions.
2008 ,, paint a future for their “ – Symposium Sventoji.
- ,, We are artists – Symposium – Holy.
- Sparrows ,, summer „- Symposium – Alytus.
- International Symposium on Digital embroidery: ,, Images of Memory „- Nida.
- All ,, Lithuania: map without white spots „- Kaunas
- ,, Spatial transformation – Alytus
- ,, Eyes – mirror of the soul “ – a video film – Siauliai
- Visual art Alytus ,, 2013 “ The young artists – the ACCC – Alytus
- Station ,, Vilnius „(international cooperation project with the Paris-based art Caravansaraï exchange organization). Vilnius exhibition halls – ,, Titanic
- ,, Felt young and careless „in the gallery – ,, Artifex “
- ,, Algimantas Švėgžda remember „VDA- ,, chess“ hall spaces.
- Continuing the cultural project ,, Visual art Alytus 2014 “ – the ACCC – Alytus
- „FROM BOX / OUT OF THE BOX ,, arch “ gallery